HU EN
Buy Rent Short-term
EUR / month
m2

Featured offers

About Triarcohome

Triarcohome is an independently owned company specialized in Residential Sales & Lettings & Management throughout Budapest. We do this with one focus and that is to provide each buyer, seller, landlord and tenant with a proactive, personal and professional service.

More
Show all News
CSOK predominantly claimed by families already having children
The majority (70 %) of the families applying for the Family Housing Allowance (CSOK) already have at least one child, the remaining 30 % of the applications are submitted by families that do not yet have any, daily newsp... Read more
WB plans Nagymezõ garage again
Property developer WB Ingatlanhasznosító has submitted an application with the Sixth District local government in Budapest to build a 5,600m2 underground garage beneath Nagymezõ utca with 402 parking spaces. Népszaba... Read more
House prices seen rising for 2-3 years more
In the next 18 months, around 15,000-20,000 new homes are set to boost supply on the housing market. Prices, however, may still continue to rise for 2-3 years, property market website ingatlan.com observed in an analysis... Read more